...now from Seattle

Thursday, March 16, 2006

March madness

So I made my acting debut yesterday...and I'm glad none of you will be able to see it unless you have a satellite subscription to CCTV. But maybe several million Chinesa will see me as a goofy foreigner on their tv sets one day. The tourism show features me swinging a German-sized stein of beer in front of the camera while pretending to be at Oktoberfest with a couple other Westerners and about 20 Chinese. A couple of takes (and drinks) later and we were performing well as a jovial Deutschlanders. The bastards kept yelling at me to smile more, since when do I need to smile more?! The video also features us "livin' la vida loca" with a Ricky Martin dance segment and a trip to Brasila Carnivale. It doesn't really make sense, so I'm assuming a propaganda video will be edited into the background. Oh, I have an "acting" agent, his english name is "The Rock".

1 Comments:

Blogger Information Station said...

I'd probably start worrying about the paparazzi soon ;)

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home