...now from Seattle

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Rant

Well I don't actually write many entries here, and for good reason because then I would have to write quick and witty ancedotes or be contemplative and share my inner feelings with the world wide web...but in honor of being in China for so long, I decided to write a long run-on sentence.
some really quick rants.
why does everything here have to be so Asian? Enough is enough already.
why did I only bring 3 razors to a country that doesn't have facial hair?
edited
why do taxi drivers have to universially suck?
why is there such a disregard for human life here? I mean fake dvds are one thing, but fake alcohol made from methanol and a little formaldahyde added in for flavor. Greed wins again.
why is MSG a staple in Chinese cooking? oh yeah see above
why do french people insist on chain-smoking constantly? I guess it doesnt matter since the stuff coming out of my nose is already black from the pollution, I'm screwed either way.


Rave:
everything else

question:
why is sarcasm only relevant in english? anyone know the underlying reason?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home